4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
We provide in-person and in-home coaching in specific areas and specific cities. The website clearly states that customers should contact our administrator to inquire if one of our coaches will travel to your specific city. Do not expect that we will travel to your home or to your city until you get written confirmation from our administrator or one of our contracted coaches.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. You understand that Parenting Modern Teens and Sean Donohue Family Coaching conducts business, coaching and wellness counseling through the application of the Seven Dimensions of Wellness: Emotional, Environmental, Intellectual, Occupational, Physical, Social, and Spiritual Wellness.
You understand and agree that Parenting Modern Teens and Sean Donohue Family Coaching does not provide psychiatry, therapy or clinical counseling or other clinically licensed or medical or mental health services to minor, adults or families.
You understand and agree that Parenting Modern Teens and Sean Donohue Family Coaching coaches with a perspective that includes respect and care for self, recognition of the value of every human being, the importance of the family unit and the giftedness and uniqueness of every being.
You understand and agree that Sean Donohue Family Coaching does not accept or provide insurance reimbursement of any kind. We have no code to provide.
You understand that all prearranged scheduled coaching sessions, either verbal, written or email, or prepaid engagements, that there is a 24/hour cancellation policy on scheduled coaching sessions. You understand and agree that coaching sessions can not be cancelled within 24 hours for the agree upon session. If a scheduled session is not attended, the client will be charged for that session, or it will be counted as a session from their pre-paid sessions.
You understand that we are life coaches who call ourselves family coaches and our coaching work is that we help people, parents and families with healthy and kind communication, good self-care, positive parenting skills and creating wellness in lives and families.
You agree and understand that if a minor has experienced suicide ideation or self-harm that he/she should be treated by a medical licensed professional for these issues, not by us or an unlicensed life coach or family coach.
The Family Coach is not a licensed mental health specialist or other appropriately qualified health practitioner and I understand the Parent is totally responsible to find and provide for the child proper care.
You understand that any questions or concerns in relation to any communication between the Family Coach and Minor will be brought to Sean Donohue's direct personal attention at the earliest time possible and resolution of those questions and/or concerns will be handled directly with Sean Donohue.
You agree and understand that Parenting Modern Teens and Sean Donohue Family Coaching will not provide refunds for prepaid, unused coaching sessions. If the customer decides to not use the coaching sessions they have paid for, that is their personal choice, and funds or payment will not be provided back to them. You understand that you can not gift or give your unused pre-paid sessions to another family or to someone who the sessions were not originally intended for.
16. Parenting Modern Teens Statement on Communication, Teaching and Storytelling
The confidentiality of our clients’ experiences is a very important part of our coaching method and effectiveness. Clients should feel safe to share intimate details about their family’s experience with their coach in order to get the help they need with the emotional problems they are facing.
We maintain strong confidentiality practices while also allowing the experiences of struggling families to inform the healing of other struggling families. We do this by storytelling.
Storytelling is a powerful method that has been used over generations to pass on teachings from person to person. We tell stories to connect with people’s hearts. Stories let our clients know that their experience is not isolated and that there are other families struggling as they are. We use specifics to make stories impactful while changing some details of the story to protect confidentiality.
We protect the confidentiality of all legal and financial information obtained in the course of professional service. Our standard policy is to keep personal information confidential except when disclosure is necessary to prevent serious, foreseeable, and imminent harm to a client or others.
We inform clients, to the extent possible, about the disclosure of confidential information and the potential consequences, when feasible before the disclosure is made.
We, of course, cannot guarantee that all family members, etc. in the coaching process will honor their confidentiality agreements.
We protect the confidentiality of clients' written and electronic records and other sensitive information. We take reasonable steps to ensure that clients' records are stored in a secure location and that clients' records are not available to others who are not authorized to have access.
Last Updated: November 8, 2021, then June 16, 2021, then April 4, 2019
A FREE gift for parents!
Get ready to be wowed!
Every home needs structure, Predictability. Love. Teamwork.
Use it in your home!
School rules. Pool rules. Traffic rules. Sports rules. Safety rules. ✅
It makes sense that parents would have "House Rules" in their home. 👫
And I am not talking about those posters or frames that you can get from Target or Home Goods! 🌿🖼
I am talking about actual House Rules!
An easy-to-read document that describes boundaries, expectations and consequences! 👉🗒
We at PMT have found that teenagers thrive with structure, predictability and good discipline.
This "House Rules" is a LIFE-CHANGING TOOL for parents!
We hope you view it...and edit... and make it your own!
Get your free copy right now!